This position has now been filled.
Brown & Brown is seeking a project architect, to work on bespoke houses across the UK, from our base in beautiful Royal Deeside.
Brown & Brown is a multiple award-winning, modern architecture studio, in the process of relocating to the town of Aboyne, in Royal Deeside. We are a design-led practice which helps people build contemporary homes that connect to themselves, to others and to their surroundings. Although our roots are in the heart of Scotland, we work across the UK.
We are seeking a talented architect with exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills, coupled with excellent design and technical ability, to join our small team, where they will be responsible for running a number of projects, from conception to completion.
Location: Aboyne, Aberdeenshire
Salary: Competitive - Dependent upon experience
Start Date: ASAP
- Contribute meaningfully to the creative process working with other members of the practice.
- Be responsible for the production of both conceptual and technical packages.
- Head up numerous projects simultaneously from initial design to site completion.
- Undertake contract administration duties, including site inspections
Qualifications and Skills
- Part 3 qualified Architect (min 5 years post qualification experience)
- Track record of project running
- Excellent detailing and construction knowledge
- Fantastic presentation skills
- A good understanding of planning and building regulations
- Experience of JCT (SBCC) contract administration
- Proficiency in Vectorworks would be an advantage
- A friendly culture within a small, creative practice
- The opportunity to grow to be an important part of our studio
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Good opportunities for career progression and a competitive salary
How To Apply
Please submit a covering letter, CV and a portfolio to email@example.com
Candidates should have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and keen to hear from people from all backgrounds.
No agencies please.